Monday, March 10, 2008

If last week wasn't a full moon week, then we're fucked

Honestly. Remember that post I made Thursday morning? The one right below this one? Yeahhhh. The rest of the week went just as bad, in fact, Thursday had me on the verge of tears most of the day. I'm going to forget everything and just let go, because if I don't, I may quit that job I need, even as underpaid as I am.

On that note, too, I want to add that I'll be mailing my dues check for The Pharmacy Alliance shortly. TPA has me truly stoked for my profession. If we all take a stand, we may be able to make our profession what it's supposed to be -- a PROFESSIONAL business -- and take it back from the brink of us being the glorified cashiers we are currently becoming. If I could afford it, you KNOW I'd be in Galveston at those meetings, putting my 10 cents into 'the bowl'. I'm going to spread the word -- my hope is that others do so, and continue to do so, if they already are. I haven't been this excited for something like this in a very, very long time.

No comments: