Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Wondering

I've been checking in with my SiteMeter every once in awhile, and I've noticed I've actually got what seems to be some fairly regular visitors. I know I don't post nearly enough -- in fact, I'll probably have to start bringing a small notebook into work so I can keep track of things to work on, just so I can update more. But I want to know who's reading me, especially those regulars.

So, if you could -- please leave me a comment and let me know you're reading. It appears some of my regulars are actually from my home state, so it's nice to see that some of my audience lives nearish to me.

If you have anything you want me to write about, too -- feel free to ask. There are a lot of subjects you can touch opon while writing about pharmacy life and such. I know I could never touch all of them.

I'll have a real post probably tomorrow. I've got major plans involving a certain place I like to call my Second Home, and a big event there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey...I enjoy your blog. I'm currently a college student, and not involved in pharmacy. However, last summer I was a pharmacy cashier, so I definitely have some pretty crazy stories.