Monday, July 07, 2008

Dear Woman at my Drive-Thru

Yes. I saw you there. I even heard the announcement from the speaker when you pressed the button for service. But, as YOU could see inside, I was busy reconstituting a gel for someone who was standing at my counter tapping her foot as my pharmacist, Jenny, went over the instructions for her cream, which was mis-dosed by the doctor's office. When you pressed the fucking button AGAIN, as soon as the announcement turned itself off, I STILL SAW YOU.

When I visibly dropped (literally) what I was doing to wait on you, and make Poor Mrs. Oldlady have to wait even longer at my register with Jenny still trying to explain some confusing directions, you just got ruder. Don't shove shit into my face when I'm in the process of opening the window. When I tell you with a noteably bummed look, because seriously, on slow Mondays, I want work to do, that we do not accept your new insurance, DON'T BE A BITCH AND DRIVE OFF BITCHING AT ME. If I could magically force CorpoPharm to sign an agreement with your insurance, I'd've done it when we first had this issue.

Yours in spite,
CPhT

(PS - to the readers that I have accumulated -- sorry I'm not posting very often. There's a lot of internal drama in the store, and it's not something I could even assimilate into a post that was fabricated, because it's so fucking ridiculous. Thank God my vacation is in 2 weeks. I may not post until after then. Sorry for this short post.)

2 comments:

Tana said...

I hate that damn bell that rings everytime a person comes into the drive thru. Once, I opened the drive thru window, greeted the woman, and just as I was about to ask her for her name, THEN she rings the bell. WTF?! I'm standing right there! Are you ringing the bell just because you like the sound?

Although...I suppose I'll take the bell over someone honking any day.

the technician extraordinaire said...

I love when I start to head over because I see the car and they're not pressing the button and once I come into their line of sight they magically decide to hit the button.